WRAP UP COORDINATOR
Department: Customer Support
The Vibe HCM Customer Support teams work hand-in-hand with all areas of the company to provide a positive customer experience with a focus on listening, problem-solving, and leading with continuous improvement. The Manager, Customer Support will oversee the day-to-day delivery of exceptional customer satisfaction. Additionally, this position will play a key role in the development of our Customer Support strategy and operations, including managing key customer metrics, mentoring/training the team and improving processes and tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, highlight, and document best practices in Customer Support through continuous assessment, and recommending process and product recommendations to manager
- Provide guidance and serve as an escalation point to the team and serve as liaison with other internal departments
- Liaison between customers and support to provide strong representation and set proper customer expectations; Develop communication process to ensure customer and/or Vibe HCM interests are represented
- Monitor, oversee and regulate open customer cases throughout the issue lifecycle to ensure compliance with documented service level agreements
- Serve as escalation point for customers for critical issues
- Coordinate and manage communication between customer and appropriate internal departments
- Review business analytics to support the measurement and continuous improvement of support responsiveness
- Drive customer satisfaction surveys identifying trends and developing strategies to overcome points of dissatisfaction
- Lead and evaluate performance relative to goals and objectives, analyze variances and develop and drive action plans to achieve optimal results; Schedule regular one-on-one meetings to ensure departmental goals and individual goals are being met.
- Partner with internal training resources to provide training, tools and support to ensure high morale and optimal performance
- Train and mentor new hires on documented cradle-to-grave support policies and oversee cross-training of Customer Support team.
- Lead or participate in other assigned projects
- Bachelor’s degree related to Communications, Business, Technology or associated fields of study preferred; From an accredited college or university
- Two or more years of experience managing customer support in a software environment
- Prior experience leading a support team is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced computer experience with in-depth knowledge of MS office and web-based systems
- Experience supporting HR, Benefits or Payroll software is highly desired
Competencies for Success
- Leadership: Provide focus and motivational support to achieve excellence in client satisfaction; Foster teamwork and cooperation for team unity; Manage individual and team’s performance
- Verbal Communication: Effective negotiation, persuasion and diplomacy tact to work closely with internal project team members and external clients
- Analytical Thinking: Approaches problems logically; Provides meaningful analyses through verbal and written presentations; Uses discretion and independent judgement to solve complex problems
- Customer Focus: Discover and meet underlying needs of clients; Acts as a trusted advisor; Employs consultative attitude to best support client’s needs and provide the client the tools to utilize Empower effectively
- Detail-Oriented: High attention to detail to ensure all documents and reports are accurate
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The work environment and physical demands are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate in an office setting.
The employee is frequently required to be in a stationary position and regularly use the computer keyboard and mouse and will view the computer monitor frequently. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential job functions.
About Vibe HCM:
We understand transactions, record keeping and the back-office. But it is about much more than that. It is about culture, connecting people, creating excitement, effective communications, efficiency, job satisfaction, world-class HR service delivery through technology.
Our specialty is creating easy-to-use HR technology that is meant to be used and valued by all employees. We have been doing this for over 20 years. This relentless pursuit has led us to work with some of the most innovative, recognized brands on the planet as we set a new standard in the marketplace for HCM systems.
One Unified Platform That Delivers the Best of Both Worlds – HR Transactions & Compliance AND Strategic Employee Engagement!
Why You Want to Work Here:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Basic Life AD&D Benefits
- 401k Plan Offered
- 3 weeks starting vacation
- Flexible work schedule to meet a strong commitment to good work / life balance