VIBE HCM REPORTING REQUIREMENTS ANALYST
Department: data and Reporting Services
This position will act as a resource for analyzing client reporting requirements for new client implementations. Deliverables are received by Vibe Customer Support Reps and Vibe Implementation Analysts during ongoing client support and during the implementation cycle. These deliverables must be interpreted and analyzed for Vibe Report Writers to deliver functionally equivalent reports generated out of the Vibe HRIS system.
A typical week might include things like:
- Evaluate each report request, verify whether the request may already be answered in another report, whether the request is valid, the possibility of getting the request completed, and estimate time for completion
- Communicate with external clients to clarify reporting needs and specifications
- Develop and maintain Crystal Reports requirement documents for external requests from clients, and internal requests from various departments
- Perform metric definition and measurement for specific internal data and functions within the organization
- Identify gaps in data provided by Vibe relative to the client’s current solution
- Complete special projects and ad hoc reporting analysis to support decision making
- Deliver analyses to the Reporting Team in a consistent, clear manner to maximize the Report Team’s effectiveness.
- Monitor and maintain reporting team queue within Salesforce
- Act as primary lead and QA tester for both internal and external reporting cases as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or other related functions from an accredited college or university
- Working knowledge of report writing experience a plus
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, including built-in functions for performing aggregate calculations, string manipulation, value lookups, data linking, etc.
- Beginner to Intermediate skills in SQL, including the ability to write queries and perform complex data manipulation tasks
- Prior experience in the SaaS industry strongly desired
- Prior experience with Crystal Reports or front-end BI tools strongly desired
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line Your Name: Reporting Requirements Analyst
Forward a unique cover letter answering the following questions:
- What do you know about our company and software?
- Why is what we do important to our clients?
- What is your favorite aspect of our business, and why?
About Vibe HCM:
We understand transactions, record keeping and the back-office. But it is about much more than that. It is about culture, connecting people, creating excitement, effective communications, efficiency, job satisfaction, world-class HR service delivery through technology.
Our specialty is creating easy-to-use HR technology that is meant to be used and valued by all employees. We have been doing this for over 20 years. This relentless pursuit has led us to work with some of the most innovative, recognized brands on the planet as we set a new standard in the marketplace for HCM systems.
One Unified Platform That Delivers the Best of Both Worlds – HR Transactions & Compliance AND Strategic Employee Engagement!
Why You Want to Work Here:
- Great company paid benefits: health/dental/vision
- Company matched RSP
- 3 weeks starting vacation
- Flexible work schedule to meet a strong commitment to good work / life balance