Whitepapers, Videos & Webcasts
Click on the links below to access select whitepapers, videos and webcasts. Please contact us if you would like to discuss or to request a demonstration.
You may already understand the benefits of a highly engaged workforce - increased productivity, lower absenteeism, and better talent retention. You may even be surveying your employees to measure their engagement. Or, like many companies, you may be turning to niche solutions, such as rewards and recognition or employee wellness, to improve employee engagement.
But you probably never thought about your core HCM system as a platform to engage your workforce. The platform your employees need to access on a regular basis for payroll, benefits, or company communications may be the most powerful tool to achieve employee engagement.
So how do we move beyond the buzzword of engagement and start to truly impact employee engagement in a systematic, sustainable way? In this interactive Lightpaper, we'll dive deeper into employee engagement and uncover strategies for how companies can leverage HR technology as a driver to achieve this imperative.
- Cary Schuler, Co-Founder & CEO, cfactor
- Kane Frisby, Chief Strategy Officer, Dovetail Software
- Jim Scully, President of HR Shared Services Institute
- Dwane Lay, Head of HR Process Design, Dovetail Software
- Gary Givan, VP Sales, cfactor
Whether you are seriously re-thinking your model, or you are simply exploring how you can improve on your approach, there is something for every HR professional in this comprehensive eBook presented by Dovetail Software and cfactor. The five expert ‘judges’ share their in-depth knowledge on how to:
- Create the right model and leverage effective technologies relevant to your needs
- Support positive change management and technology user adoption throughout the organization
- Deliver personalized service, employing social tools to foster engagement and connectivity among employees
- Benchmark performance and make continual improvements
Download the eBook now to learn key strategies to improve efficiency, lower costs, and give HR the tools they need to be a more strategic player in the organization.
This high impact session featuring Deb Maher from DeVry Education Group and Cary Schuler from cfactor Works Inc. provides insight into how the latest technological advancements can be incorporated into an HR technology environment to foster engagement while producing rapid and significant ROI.
* This recording from the IHRIM 2014 HRMS Strategies conference is provided by cfactor Works Inc. in conjunction with IHRIM, the International Association for Human Resource Information Management, the leading membership association for HR information management professionals offering a unique community that blends education, collaboration and professional certification.
Listen to cfactor's presentation of its Virtual Day 1 New Hire Orientation solution during the Awesome New Technologies for HR segment held as part of the World's Largest HR Technology Conference - the HR Technology Conference & Exposition, Las Vegas 2013.
Cary Schuler, CEO of cfactor, visits with @bryanwempen @williamtincup & @thehrbuddy to discuss HR Technology, and more specifically how to strategically deliver it in a manner that is innovative, engaging, and unified. Topics covered include: Talent Management, “Big Data”, Employee Experience, End-user adoption.
· Cary Schuler, CEO, cfactor Works Inc.
· Rachel Cooke, COO Brandon Hall Group
Employee engagement fuels organizational growth. The correlation is hard to deny.
If employees are engaged in their work environments, they are more likely to perform at optimum levels. Senior leaders recognize this impact and are quickly embracing employee engagement as a core value of the business.
- Why it is important and how to move ‘beyond the buzzword’ to take action
- Real-world examples of how companies are leveraging HR technology to help achieve imperative engagement improvements
- cfactor’s Excellence in Technology 2014 award-winning core HCM system (Vibe HCM)
- Shannon Kirk, VP of People, Organizational Development & Infrastructure, California Pizza Kitchen
- Cary Schuler, CEO, cfactor
- Kyle Lagunas, Talent Acquisition Analyst, Brandon Hall Group
- Robin Schooling, Managing Director at Silver Zebras
- Will Staney, Head of Global Talent Acquisition at Twillio
“70% of American workers are “not engaged” or “actively disengaged” and are emotionally disconnected from their workplaces and less likely to be productive.”
*State of the American workplace – Gallup 2013 & Job seeker Nation Survey – Jobvite 2014
It’s no secret that employee engagement is a serious challenge – and costly. But while most companies recognize the benefits of a highly engaged workforce, only a select few have sustainable strategies in place that effectively tackle engagement head on. Leading organizations such as Twilio and California Pizza Kitchen are systematically fostering engagement before an employee’s first day on the job. Having implemented a more robust onboarding program, they are seeing improvements in key talent metrics and are consistently winning the war for talent.
Of course, employee engagement poses unique challenges for every organization – and talent strategies aren’t one-size-fits-all. In order to better understand the role onboarding plays, Brandon Hall Group and cfactor Works have invited a few of today’s foremost human resources and talent acquisition leaders to discuss key findings from our latest report, Drivers of Engagement in High-Performance Onboarding.
Topics Covered Will Include:
- 5 Essential Elements of High-Performance Onboarding
- Key Practices for Gauging Impact
- The Importance of Talent Technology