VIBE HCM SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Department: Technical / Development
Vibe HCM is SHAKIN' it up for a Software Engineer!
Are you this person?
Do you get a kick out of watching software unfold before your eyes? Do you dream about code every night? If so, we’d love to talk to you. We’re looking for a top-notch Software Engineer who always sweats the small stuff and cares about impeccable code. If you see glitches as an enjoyable challenge rather than a hardship and if you are willing to put in long hours to see a project come to fruition, get in touch with us today.
We want developers who work across a full-stack of an application, and can build complex, robust, and highly scalable production applications in Java. Experienced in client-side web technologies (HTML5, CSS, and Bootstrap) and works with encapsulated front-end components such as React.
If this sounds like the Shake you’ve been looking for, read on….
A typical week might include things like:
- Translate functional requirements and developing designs of applications, components, and modules in partnership with senior team members
- Design and develop user interfaces, business-layer, and back-end components
- Collaborate in an active and engaged way with team members on analyzing, developing, testing, and delivering high quality code components
- Develop web and mobile applications and components, perform thorough, debugging and unit testing
- Team and individual code reviews to ensure and improve quality of deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields from an accredited college or university
- One or more years related software development experience strongly desired
- One or more years of web-based software development a plus
- Experience with agile development methodologies and unit testing
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line Your Name: Software Engineer
Forward a unique cover letter answering the following questions:
- What do you know about our company and software?
- Why is what we do important to our clients?
- What is your favorite aspect of our business, and why?
About Vibe HCM:
We understand transactions, record keeping and the back-office. But it is about much more than that. It is about culture, connecting people, creating excitement, effective communications, efficiency, job satisfaction, world-class HR service delivery through technology.
Our specialty is creating easy-to-use HR technology that is meant to be used and valued by all employees. We have been doing this for over 20 years. This relentless pursuit has led us to work with some of the most innovative, recognized brands on the planet as we set a new standard in the marketplace for HCM systems.
One Unified Platform That Delivers the Best of Both Worlds – HR Transactions & Compliance AND Strategic Employee Engagement!
Why You Want to Work Here:
- Great company paid benefits: health/dental/vision
- Company matched RSP
- 3 weeks starting vacation
Flexible work schedule to meet a strong commitment to good work / life balance