VIBE HCM pRODUCT SUPPORT ANALYST
Department: Client Services
Are you this person?
Vibe HCM is currently seeking a Product Support Analyst to join our Client Services team who will work well in a fast-paced and hands on environment. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, results-driven individual who has a great attitude and a willingness to learn. The role is a busy one, where you will be responsible for reviewing issues and supporting requests from the client.
A typical week might include things like:
- Work effectively as a member of a team to respond to client reported and system reported issues using the technology tools and techniques employed by Vibe HCM
- Investigate the sources of the issues reported and communicate an effective solution to the problem that will address the current need and reduce support requirements in the future
- Identify additional enhancement requests and opportunities and communicate them to the Professional Services team for follow up with the client
- Promote team work and collegiality in the work environment
- Lead or participate in other assigned projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, or related fields from an accredited college or university
- One or more years of experience supporting one or more of the following software solutions: Payroll, Open Enrollment, Time and Labor Management, HR/Benefits, Applicant/Recruitment, Onboarding or Performance Management
- Working knowledge in programming; systems analysis and design; development methodology and standards
- Knowledge in database technology, application design, systems development, quality assurance and computer operations
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Your Name: Product Support Analyst
About Vibe HCM:
We understand transactions, record keeping and the back-office. But it is about much more than that. It is about culture, connecting people, creating excitement, effective communications, efficiency, job satisfaction, world-class HR service delivery through technology.
Our specialty is creating easy-to-use HR technology that is meant to be used and valued by all employees. We have been doing this for over 20 years. This relentless pursuit has led us to work with some of the most innovative, recognized brands on the planet as we set a new standard in the marketplace for HCM systems.
One Unified Platform That Delivers the Best of Both Worlds – HR Transactions & Compliance AND Strategic Employee Engagement!
Why You Want to Work Here:
- Great company paid benefits: health/dental/vision
- Company matched RSP
- 3 weeks starting vacation
- Flexible work schedule to meet a strong commitment to good work / life balance