VIBE HCM DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
The Digital Marketing Manager will use their understanding of technology, digital marketing and business acumen to support and expand the Vibe HCM brand and drive business-to-business opportunities. The Digital Marketing Manager leads digital marketing strategy and develops plans focused on new customer acquisition, brand awareness and market thought leadership.
This role is open in our Aurora, CO, Plano, TX, Elkhart, IN and Saskatoon, SK offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In consultation with SVP Marketing, develop, execute, measure and refine the digital marketing, branding and thought-leadership strategy for Vibe HCM
- Lead digital B2B marketing and internet advertising campaigns to meet quarterly performance goals
- Develop and communicate ideas for improving strategies, practices and approaches and ensure the successful implementation of those ideas
- Develop, manage and evaluate digital marketing channels including SEO, PPC, social media, social advertising, webinars, etc.
- Create, manage and evaluate corporate website and campaign landing pages; execute web testing programs to meet lead generation and conversion goals
- Monitor web and social media analytics to understand trends and improve the overall adoption of various digital channels through data-driven analytics and reporting
- Expand Vibe HCM’s internet and social media presence through creative and targeted campaigns
- Provide strategy, content and distribution plans for appropriate digital channels
- Research and lead media purchases and placements
- Lead or participate in other assigned projects
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related fields for an accredited college or university
- Four or more years of marketing experience with at least two years of experience in digital marketing and SEO
- Two or more years of experience optimizing Web sites for branding and demand creation objectives
- Two or more years of experience with marketing and web data analysis to better understand ROI and trends
- Development of integrated marketing programs
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies strongly desired: Marketo, Google AdWords, Squarespace, and Wordpress
- Marketing experience in human capital technologies space a strong plus
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Your Name: Digital Marketing Manager