Because proper training is critical to your business’ success, our professional trainers make sure you are proficient in every part of our software. Vibe HCM provides weekly training webinars, which are recorded and available anytime. Tailored training programs are available onsite and virtually through Vibe HCM’s unique training lab.
Live Weekly Training
Each week our trainers focus on a specific part of the product. These live webinar training sessions are recorded and available to you whenever you need them.
Regional Client Training
Our experienced trainers provide onsite product demonstrations, highlighting various features of pre-determined modules. The regional training programs are designed around input we receive from attendees.
Our training labs provide hands-on virtual training sessions for your teams. We can accommodate a single individual, or a team of many, in one virtual session.
- Easy access; learn anytime, anywhere.
- Shorter multi-day sessions, allowing for scheduling flexibility.
- Focused training with fewer distractions.
- Access to expertise that helps you stay current with new trends.
- No need to reserve a “training room”.
Upcoming Training Webinar Schedule
Vibe HCM invites clients to join us every Thursday at 11am Eastern for an informative and interactive webinar. Webinar sessions will include product training as well as broader topics relevant to your industry.
You are now able to pre-register for our future webinars. If you are interested in attending one please email us to register. Each webinar will be recorded and emailed after the session to those who are registered.
Please note: Webinars will be every Thursday at 11:00am Eastern and last one hour, allowing time for Q&A at the end.
June 22nd 2017 at 11:00am EST: “Vibe ACA Module Review”
Presented By: Becky Hibbs, ACA Customer Service Lead at Vibe HCM
Panelists: The Vibe ACA Team
Vibe HCM clients & guests are invited to join the for an informative discussion of ACA reporting 2017!
We will be covering:
- Announcement of important deadlines and goals for the 2017 reporting year
- Step-by-Step demonstration of the ACA Module set-up and processing
- Explanation of system defaults & upcoming enhancements
- Glimpse of future ACA Webinar subjects