VIBE HCM STAFF ACCOUNTANT
The Staff Accountant will perform essential accounting activities, primarily focused on month-end closing tasks, daily cash analysis, journal entries, bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations. Additionally, this role will assist with filing the business Property, Sales and State Tax returns and will be involved with other projects as assigned.
A typical week might include things like:
- Client Restricted Funds processing and Reconciliation:
- Multiple daily banking processing, submission and review
- Daily banking download, sorting and reviewing
- Daily cash schedules update and following up on exceptions
- Weekly Cash Analysis download and reconciliation vs the Mainframe system
- Reviewing and uploading the Bank positive pay files
- Restricted Funds GL Asset Accounts vs GL Liability reconciliation
- Month-end Restricted Funds GL Liability reconciliation vs trackable Back Up
- Stale Dated checks processing
- Restricted Funds activity month-end entries and reconciliations
- Multiple journal entries as assigned by the Accounting Lead
- Bank Reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Work papers reconciliation
- Other month-end tasks as assigned by Accounting Lead & Controller
- Reconciles Client daily cash activity, including maintaining and processing outstanding check lists for all accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university
- 2 or more years of experience in accounting
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Accounting software, Internet software, Payroll systems, Spreadsheet software, and Word Processing software
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line Your Name: Staff Accountant
Forward a unique cover letter answering the following questions:
- What do you know about our company and software?
- Why is what we do important to our clients?
- What is your favorite aspect of our business, and why?
About Vibe HCM:
We understand transactions, record keeping and the back-office. But it is about much more than that. It is about culture, connecting people, creating excitement, effective communications, efficiency, job satisfaction, world-class HR service delivery through technology.
Our specialty is creating easy-to-use HR technology that is meant to be used and valued by all employees. We have been doing this for over 20 years. This relentless pursuit has led us to work with some of the most innovative, recognized brands on the planet as we set a new standard in the marketplace for HCM systems.
One Unified Platform That Delivers the Best of Both Worlds – HR Transactions & Compliance AND Strategic Employee Engagement!
Why You Want to Work Here:
- Great company paid benefits: health/dental/vision
- Company matched RSP
- 3 weeks starting vacation
- Flexible work schedule to meet a strong commitment to good work / life balance