VIBE HCM Product Support Analyst SK Canada
Department: Client Services
The Product Support Analyst is a member of the Client Services team and supports new and existing customers using Vibe HCM Products, such as On-boarding, Applicant/Recruitment, Performance Management, Employee Self Service/ Manager Self Service (ESS/MSS), Content Management and Workflow. The Product Support Analyst reviews issues and support requests from the client and corrects customer data, provides customer recommendations and supports Vibe HCM. The Product Support Analyst will work with the Client Services team to ensure customers concerns are addressed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional support to our clients
- Work effectively as a member of a team to respond to client reported and system reported issues using the technology tools and techniques employed by Vibe HCM
- Investigate the sources of the issues reported and communicate an effective solution to the problem that will address the current need and reduce support requirements in the future
- Set realistic and achievable expectations for deliverables
- Identify additional enhancement requests and opportunities and communicate them to the Professional Services team for follow up with the client
- Promote team work and collegiality in the work environment
- Observe the corporate values of Vibe HCM
- Promote Vibe HCM as the service provider of choice in the industry
- Lead or participate in other assigned projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related fields from an accredited college or university
- Working knowledge in programming; systems analysis and design; development methodology and standards
- Knowledge in database technology, application design, systems development, quality assurance and computer operations
- One or more years of experience supporting one or more of the following software solutions: Payroll, Open Enrollment, Time and Labor Management, HR/Benefits, Applicant/Recruitment, Onboarding or Performance Management
· HR / Payroll support experience highly desired, but not required
Competencies for Success
- Verbal Communication: Effective understanding of the issues and expression of diplomatic tact to work closely with internal team members and external clients
- Analytical Thinking: Approach problems logically; Use discretion and independent judgment to solve complex problems
- Customer Focus: Discover and meet underlying needs of clients; Act as a trusted advisor; Employ consultative attitude to best address the client’s business need with the Vibe HCM configuration
- Detail-oriented: High attention to detail to ensure the issue is fully addressed prior to obtaining peer reviews and responding to the client
- Effective Listener: Engage and query client in a direct, efficient manner to gather information on current processes relevant to the issue
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable: Ability to handle multiple demands and shifting priorities in a rapidly changing environment; Adapts responses and tactics to fit fluid circumstances
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The work environment and physical demands are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate in an office setting.
The employee is frequently required to be in a stationary position and regularly use the computer keyboard and mouse and will view the computer monitor frequently. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential job functions.