VIBE HCM PRODUCT ARCHITECT. Saskatoon, Canada
Department: Technical / Development
As a Product Architect you will get an opportunity to work with our acclaimed HR technology suite – Vibe HCM. You will have the opportunity to be part of an agile team whose goal is to deliver exceptional outcomes for customers as part of the professional services process. Moreover, you will provide technical consulting and hands-on activities as it relates to planning, configuring, verifying and deploying the Vibe HCM Solution. You should have a proven ability to delight customers while having an eye for detail.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and requirements:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience industry field.
- Ability to configure Vibe HCM software in accordance with implementation standards and methodology.
- Proactively suggest ways to improve implementation processes and customer experience.
- Assist with training and supporting customers on the Vibe Solution.
- Ability to collaborate well in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (phone and in-person).
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and adapt to changing situations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Human Resources experience and Web experience would all be considered assets.
Send your cover letter & resume to email@example.com with the subject line Your Name: Product Architect
About Vibe HCM:
We understand transactions, record keeping and the back-office. But it is about much more than that. It is about culture, connecting people, creating excitement, effective communications, efficiency, job satisfaction, world-class HR service delivery through technology.
Our specialty is creating easy-to-use HR technology that is meant to be used and valued by all employees. We have been doing this for over 20 years. This relentless pursuit has led us to work with some of the most innovative, recognized brands on the planet as we set a new standard in the marketplace for HCM systems.
One Unified Platform That Delivers the Best of Both Worlds – HR Transactions & Compliance AND Strategic Employee Engagement!
Why You Want to Work Here:
- Great company paid benefits: health/dental/vision
- Company matched RSP
- 3 weeks starting vacation
- Flexible work schedule to meet a strong commitment to good work / life balance