cUSTOMER SERVICE REP (TIER 1)
Department: customer Support Rep, United States
The Customer Service Rep – Tier 1 provides primary assistance and support to customers for incoming payrolls and issues related to one or more of Vibe HCM’s applications. This role provides courteous and timely problem solving response to customer product inquires via telephone or in written email.
Critical to success is accurately documenting customer information and recurring technical issues in order to support product programs and product development for future updates. This role works in a supporting team environment to share information and assist team members. This role will also effectively communicate progress to customers and hand-off escalated issues to Tier II or to Product Analysts for completion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess issues and utilize critical and analytical thinking, establishing a course of action to guide the client to a timely resolution
- Document customer information and recurring technical issues in order to support product programs and product development for future updates; Track and provide updates in Customer Management System through resolution
- Trouble shoot problems with software and recommends corrections, directs and guide client through resolution of issue
- Resolve customer concerns regarding implementation, processing, operation, and maintenance or product application; Interface with development teams and implementation teams and across company resources to drive resolution
- Work in and promote an effective team environment, including sharing information and supporting others success
- Lead or participate in other assigned projects
- Preffered Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related fields from an accredited college or university
- At least six months of support experience, preferably in a technology environment strongly desired
- Intermediate to advanced computer experience with in-depth knowledge of MS office
- Prior use of Client Relationship Management (CRM) and Automated Call Distribution (ACD) software a plus
- Prior SQL reporting experience a plus
Competencies for Success:
- Customer Service Focus: Ability to use discretion and independent judgment to solve complex problems; Strong customer engagement service skills to drive improved use of capabilities
- Superior Interpersonal Skills: Ability to interface with a wide range of personalities and levels within Vibe HCM and client organizations; Professional communication style
- Data Collection and Analysis: Proactive listening; resourceful in collecting sufficient data; Analysis of data to develop and implement best solution
- Initiative: Self-starter with strong sense of ownership; Tenacity in problem solving with positive outcomes
- Detailed Oriented: Detailed administrative skills for tracking and reporting
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The work environment and physical demands are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate in an office setting.
The employee is frequently required to be in a stationary position and regularly use the computer keyboard and mouse and will view the computer monitor frequently. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential job functions.
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line Your Name: Customer Service Rep
About Vibe HCM:
We understand transactions, record keeping and the back-office. But it is about much more than that. It is about culture, connecting people, creating excitement, effective communications, efficiency, job satisfaction, world-class HR service delivery through technology.
Our specialty is creating easy-to-use HR technology that is meant to be used and valued by all employees. We have been doing this for over 20 years. This relentless pursuit has led us to work with some of the most innovative, recognized brands on the planet as we set a new standard in the marketplace for HCM systems.
One Unified Platform That Delivers the Best of Both Worlds – HR Transactions & Compliance AND Strategic Employee Engagement!
Why You Want to Work Here:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Basic Life AD&D Benefits
- 401k Plan Offered
- 3 weeks starting vacation
- Flexible work schedule to meet a strong commitment to good work / life balance