Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Vibe HCM has a dedicated and knowledgeable Affordable Care Act (ACA) team for IRS employer-sponsored annual reporting, as well as ongoing ACA maintenance for your existing and newly hired employees. We work closely with your designated HR and/or payroll staff, offering the following key benefits to help your organization meet your compliance goals:
- Robust cloud-based software available 24/7
- Up-to-date legislative and product compliance notifications via our client email distribution list
- At-a-glance dashboard displaying warnings for employee records that may need your attention, such as missing SSNs or DOBs and other critical employee reporting data
- Quickly identify employees who may be ACA Benefit Eligible
- Live and recorded webinars providing key ACA training for clients throughout the year
- Individual Form 1095-Cs mailed to your employees for your added convenience
- Digital PDF versions of each individual Form 1095-C available for your employees
- Convenient and efficient e-filing of Forms 1095-C and 1094-C with the IRS
- On-demand ACA-related reports to help you monitor your variable hour, part-time, seasonal and temporary employees
- Access to ACA resources in the Client Care Center
Vibe HCM on Washington
Vibe HCM’s Compliance department receives all the latest legislative updates. As part of our compliance services, we communicate all of these updates to our clients. Below are the most current legislative updates.
- "After Much Secrecy, Republicans Release Healthcare Bill; Largely Mirroring House Bill But With Some Key Differences:, click here for details
- “House Republicans Pass American Health Care Act; Bill Heads to Senate for Further Consideration”, click here for details
- “IRS to Continue Accepting Tax Returns without Indication of Health Insurance”, click here for details.
- “White House Extends Transition Relief for Non-Compliant Plans through 2018”, click here for details.
- “Dangerous W-2 Phishing Scam”, click here for details.