VIBE HCM BUSINESS/QUALITY ANALYST
Department: Research & Development
This role will be cross-trained as a Business Analyst and a Quality Analyst and may simultaneously be working projects in both areas.
Business Analysis responsibilities for this position include compiling requirements gathering and documentation within Vibe HCM for new or custom client interfaces, as well as software fixes. The analyst will identify Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and collaborate to uncover and document the SME’s knowledge as it pertains to the project at hand. The analyst works under the direction of the department Manager and will follow or adapt sound and repeatable processes and methodologies to support Vibe HCM business practice for documentation and business writing.
This Business Quality Analysis responsibilities encompass review and testing of software features, documents and communicates software issues and ultimately ensures delivery of quality software and services.
A typical week might include things like:
- Assist in requirement gathering sessions with the client (internal or external) and Third-Party Administrators (TPAs) to identify all functional requirements, while using several different forms of communication, including e-mail, group meetings, or phone calls
- Evaluate/analyze interface precedent and existing client methodology, systems, and user needs
- Educate stakeholders regarding the management process, including change management and data maintenance
- Ensure turnover of business and functional requirements to appropriate stakeholders for the solution construction, development of traceability matrices, acceptance test plans, end user documentation, end user training, and the like
- Participate in cost/time estimation activities and process improvement activities as requested
- Report and track requirements project issues, dependencies, assumptions, and risks
- Provide proactive and continuous communication to stakeholders regarding the status of the requirements process
- Work within the Vibe HCM QA process and established standards and procedures for program design and testing; Create test cases and test data
- Analyze and review requirement specifications and design documents and provide appropriate feedback geared towards improving overall functionality, client satisfaction and/or efficiencies
- Document, track, and communicate test plans, test results, analyses, and unresolved problems
- Develop SQL queries and reports from available client data to validate outcomes of testing
- Support internal users
- Review and contribute to software program documentation and software quality documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or Information Systems from an accredited college or university
- One or more years of experience gathering business requirements or creating software documentation or product training in software environment strongly desired
- Analytical Thinking: Approaches problems logically; Provides meaningful analyses through verbal and written presentations
- Organizational Skills and Concern for Order: Keeps accurate records; Provides meaningful data for review
- Initiative: Engaged and proactive; Takes appropriate action within minimal oversight
- Agility and Time Management: Able to respond to changing priorities, demands, procedures and technology; Excellent organizational and time management skills to meet client needs
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS office
- Familiarity using/testing/documenting HRIS and payroll software a plus
- Familiarity with the Agile software development methodology a plus
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line Your Name: Business/Quality Analyst
Forward a unique cover letter answering the following questions:
- What do you know about our company and software?
- Why is what we do important to our clients?
- What is your favorite aspect of our business, and why?
About Vibe HCM:
We understand transactions, record keeping and the back-office. But it is about much more than that. It is about culture, connecting people, creating excitement, effective communications, efficiency, job satisfaction, world-class HR service delivery through technology.
Our specialty is creating easy-to-use HR technology that is meant to be used and valued by all employees. We have been doing this for over 20 years. This relentless pursuit has led us to work with some of the most innovative, recognized brands on the planet as we set a new standard in the marketplace for HCM systems.
One Unified Platform That Delivers the Best of Both Worlds – HR Transactions & Compliance AND Strategic Employee Engagement!
Why You Want to Work Here:
- Great company paid benefits: health/dental/vision
- Company matched RSP
- 3 weeks starting vacation
- Flexible work schedule to meet a strong commitment to good work / life balance